Watlow’s F4T Controller with Intuition®
Submitted by Valin Corp. || Valin Corporation
Introducing Watlow’s NEW F4T Controller with INTUITION®!
With a wide range of field removable I/O modules for maximum design flexibility, Watlow’s new F4T controller configurations can be custom tailored to meet the scaling needs of a tremendous range of equipment and applications while providing exactly the hardware types required for compatibility. The F4T controller also features a 4.3 inch, color, graphical touch screen panel. Combining power, flexibility and functionality, this new controller offers unmatched versatility, and its best-in-class ease of use could very well make user manuals a thing of the past!
- 4.3-inch, color touch panel with high-resolution, graphical user-interface allows channels, profiles, alarms, inputs and outputs to be personalized with user defined names, shortening the learning curve and reducing operator errors
- Temperature PID, over/under-temperature limit, power switching, math, logic, timers and counters combined into an integrated system lowers ownership costs, eliminates the need for separate discrete components and simplifies design, ordering and installation
- Robust algorithms for temperature, cascade, altitude, humidity and compressor improves process control, offers 40 ramp and soak profiles with real-time clock and battery backup and offers one to four channels of control
- COMPOSER® graphical configuration PC software speeds up and simplifies commissioning, archives and documents controller setup and connects with controller easily via Ethernet
- Many communications options available including Ethernet Modbus® TCP and SCPI and EIA-232/485 Modbus® RTU Modular design adapts quickly to evolving requirements with numerous types of field pluggable modules for maximum flexibility and easiest compatibility; delivering scalable input/output quantities from 1 to 36
- Agency certifications include UL®, FM, CE, RoHS, W.E.E.E., NEMA 4X/IP65 ensures high quality and reliability, verifying performance in installations worldwide
- SERIES F4S/F4D/F4P backward compatible to provide easy retrofit with minimum pain and disruption, ensuring proper fit in existing SERIES F4 panel cutout