EI 1590 Qualified Filter Cartridges
1 and 3 Micron Rated Cartridges for Aviation Fuels
- Primarily designed to be used as prefilter (micronic) cartridges for use in jet fuel handling systems.
- Used to extend the life of coalescer cartridges in filter/separator vessels described in EI 1581.
- Qualified media to EI Specification 1590, "Specifications and Qualification Procedures for Aviation Fuel Microfilters"
- Large surface area - allows high flow rate with low pressure drop and maximum holding capacity
- Resin impregnated microfiberglass/cellulose media maintains strength, resists effects of water/heat
- Coated steel components, corrugated media, buna-n gaskets and epoxy bonding material